Monday, August 17, 2009

Holiday lo^^

This is the first time i writing blog in english...hehe...frens...plz dun laugh me ya and dun pick up my mistakes..

Erm...finally i finish my first semester le...its reli a hard and stress four months time for me...bt this is my oppurtunity to study there...i should treasure it...reli thx to my teachers...especially is bio teacher tat always give me support and courage me in study...next semester we gonna change to another bio teacher le..so sad to heard tat...when i back to tampin...teacher sms me and told me tat no nid to worry about the result and wish me have a nice holiday...i reli reli appreciate i gt such a gud teacher ..i think without her courage...i already give up when my bio exam fall down 1 time...thx for her always...

Now listening Hienie song(kiss the rain)...so nice...alone at room..suddenly think back so many many things...secondary school things,my 2 relationship things..my inti life...this song reli gt the power make me feel sad...duno why...hehe^^

Holiday 2 week nw...so boring at home...i finish my exam at last wednesday..bt before coming back to tampin..already go to KL with my fren... thursday..like 1 day trip...2 of my fren,vincent,1 of his fren and joel lim and me...we go to watch movie...'district 9'...nice movie...hehe^^...before start our movie...we meet siong ann at time quare... 7 of his fren and him ba...if nt mistake...haha...first thing sure is introduced ourself lo..haha...so discomfiture...after eating 'merry brown'..hehe..i duno how to spell it...we start to watch our movie le..below this is at merry brown pic..nothing special at there..and the food is damn unsavory..juz 1 special thing is their chairs...haha...

Irene@Shu yi@Guo wei@me....


Haha..me and Vincent^^


Irene @ Me....


Hehe^^..see the bag..so cute...
After tat sure is our girls shopping time...haha...vincent and his fren go to capture photo with big cartoon and find their games...first time shopping until leg pain...haha..myb is less doing exercise ba...erm...buy 1 shoes and 2 short pants...hehe...after eating dinner with a yat and ah tan,we going back....

Friday...another 1 day trip..hehe...morning wake up..prepare all my things..wait for kang lian finish exam then we go back to tampin..after put down all our baggage..then we straight go to melaka find michelle and sze ying..hehe...so funny when reach chelle school...we keep finding them...keep go around the school...luckily we find it at last...at their hostel...haha..15 minit we reach at dataran pahlawan...book the ticket...and we go to mahkota eat the japanese food...

Haha...nice right...


So delicious....hehe^^

Frens...i know i doing a humiliating things again..haha...i get shock and say it out loudly when check out the balance...haha...then all keep scolding me when going out from the shop..haha...four ppl eat..erm..i think almost 90++sumthing...if i nt mistake for it...haha...
after tat we back to dataran pahlawan to watch the 'the proposal' movie...erm..nt bad...^^
after finish watching sure also is ours shopping time..haha..vincent and kang lian so gud..wait for chelle and me to shopping...when we stop at which shop..they will stand beside and talk themselve to wait for us...hehe..thx vincent and kang lian!!!...
i buying things again...hehe..buy a white bag and a shirt..hehe...first time use so much money to buy things...2 days only..almost 200++...haiz...suddenly feel so wastefull..haha..last time gt julian control me..see him so spare..i also have to follow him...bt i gt freedom nw...haha...anyway..thx julian...after eating sausage..we start to go back home..

Erm...this 2 week holidays...nt so much activity..i think my first job is to slim down the body ba..haha..nw..all call me fei po and big face le..:( ......hope i success to slim down 3 kg la..hehe...

7 comments:

  1. wahh~~used english worr...so high class arr..haha


    is marrybrown not merrybrown,is times square,not time square..



    fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty~~~
    double chin double chin double chin~~~~~





    xDxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiya..wan to try it mah...haha..
    KOO!!! say me fat and double chin more la...heng!!!u will become tat later...i can swear it..blek....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha~~~~


    i also wanna to become fat lorr...thank you arr~~~LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice holiday~
    vincent and kang lian really seem very patient and waiting for you all shopping, so good~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...
    hui..hapie holiday~
    c..i'm gd..din pick out ur mistakes..hehe..
    gambateh lar..i mean ur keep fit plan..
    精神上支持你~

    ReplyDelete
  6. good try good try...
    although there're mistakes inside....
    haha....nvm ...keep it up..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. 38 de u say u fei po ==
    omg..
    if u fei po then i am giant elephant liao hor..
    haha
    u heard the hienie song from my blog rite?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete